New Reports Confirm Continuing Surge In Consumer Demand For Digital Video Entertainment
Two short and sharp report reviews this week from Rapid TV News, which highlight the continuing and exponential growth of Video on Demand services in the next 4-7 years.
Key points from both reports include:
- Both long and short video formats in high demand.
- The VOD market value will be $77.7BN by 2024.
- The amount of digital players in VOD space is snowballing.
- AVOD (Advertisement video-on-demand) is the fastest growing business model segment.
- Whilst OTT is the emerging as the dominant platform segment.
- Home video spend in Western Europe to reach €8.7BN by 2020.
- UK, Germany and France account for exactly three-quarters of transactional consumer spending on home video entertainment.
If you’re looking to launch, expand or generate higher profit margins from your VOD libraries, then give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat about current content trends, geo-targeted libraries or platform / network specific formats.
See full story here: